Adding license information to your NSC file

Quick tip from Peggy:

I have received many questions relating to adding a license to your NSC data base and here is the answer from Erika Williams, Ombudsman, NSC


The supplier can send the license to the NSC with a signed cover letter by the authorized or delegated official. The full 855s is not necessary. Now if they are adding a new state where they will be providing services, they will need to complete the appropriate sections of the 855S including the products/services in section 2 and section 4 requesting the state(s) they intend to serve.


Peggy Walker, RN

VGM/US Rehab