When it comes to our Heartland Conference, our goal here at VGM is to go over the top, and we feel we’ve done that this year by putting together what we feel is an outstanding lineup of speakers and topics. This year’s group of speakers are educators, groundbreakers; they’re professionals, the very best at what they do. And, they WANT to be at Heartland for one reason: to share their knowledge and expertise with the hundreds of VGM members who attend.
We’re hopeful you’ll join us June 12-15 in our hometown of Waterloo, Iowa, and that you’ll feel the same way about this year’s presenters and their presentations.
“We’re very proud of the roster of speakers and topics which await this year’s Heartland attendees,” said VGM’s CEO Mike Mallaro. “We feel we are offering the best of the best in speakers: thought leaders, people with keen insight on future trends, and presentations that add value to your business immediately. We’re bringing in the best speakers that you have seen elsewhere, but also a great many compelling speakers you have not seen before but need to see.”
Such presenters, Mallaro says, include rehabilitation medical professionals from Mercy Health System, thought leaders on managing their business, experts on increasing compliance, provocative speakers on new lines of business and product categories, and the best minds in health care retailing.
Here’s just a few of the rehab speakers and sessions you can see at Heartland. For a complete list of speakers and their presentations, please click here.
- Angela Reiger, OTD, OTR/L, ATP from Craig Hospital – Assessing Posture and Function: A Comprehensive Approach to Wheelchair Seating for Individuals with SCI
- Don Clayback, executive director of NCART – Complex Rehab Technology Update
- Jerry Stevens, former director of Acquisition Integration & Support for United Seating & Mobility – Lessons Learned Working for a National CRT Provider
- Mark Schmeler, Dr. Richard Schein, Dr. Andi Saptono, and Vince Schiappa – Analyses of Functional Mobility Assessment (FMA) Outcomes: What the Data Says
- S. Rehab Tech Training: Beginner and Advanced
Heartland is a one-of-a-kind learning experience at an all-inclusive price of $425 per attendee, unless, of course, you sign up three or more people, then the price drops to $375 per attendee. We’ll even GUARANTEE you’ll be 100 percent satisfied with your experience, or we will refund your registration fee.
For all the details about this year’s conference, including pricing and registration, please visit the Heartland Conference 2017 website.