Registration Now Available for the PWK and esMD Webinar
National Government Services, the Jurisdiction B Durable Medical Equipment Medicare Administrative Contractor (DME MAC) will be conducting a PWK and esMD Webinar on Thursday, March 29, 2012. The Webinar will begin at 10:00 a.m. eastern time (ET) and is geared towards all Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics, Orthotics and
Supplies (DMEPOS) suppliers.
During this 90-minute Webinar, we discuss how the PWK (paperwork) process can be used to submit documentation with an incoming electronic claim, as well as how the esMD (electronic submission of medical documentation) process is used to send documentation electronically in response to an additional documentation request (ADR) letter. DMEPOS suppliers will learn how to use both the PWK and esMD process to make their office more efficient. After a presentation, we will open the call for questions.
Registration for this Webinar is available online only.
To register for the Webinar, please click on or paste the following link into your Internet Browser: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/618547920
Web-based training saves your office time and travel expenses by providing you with the latest information without having to leave the office. We encourage you to join us, and appreciate the opportunity to serve you better!
This training is offered free of charge and space is limited so sign up today!
Note: Once you are viewing the Events Calendar page on the www.NGSMedicare.com Web site, select the link for the event you want to register for and follow these instructions:
• Click on the link in the registration field to open the registration form
• Please complete the form and click the “Register Now” button at the bottom of the form.
• A confirmation E-mail will immediately be sent from “Medicare Webinar by NGS” [[email protected]] to the E-mail address you provided on the registration form.
• Please review and print the E-mail confirmation – do not delete the confirmation as it contains the event dial-in instructions, instructions on how to access the Web session and training material, if applicable. Please work with your Information Technology Department to ensure the registration confirmation E-mails are not be blocked from your inbox.
• On the events calendar page under the additional information section is another PDF document you might want to print, titled “GotoWebinar Attendee Quick Reference Guide”
If you have questions regarding how to register for any of the events on our calendar, or you are not sure you registered successfully, please contact the event coordinator identified on the Event Details page for your specific event under the Contact Information heading.