VGM and U.S. Rehab need your help in determining if you have received the incorrect payment for cushions and backs in 2013 and 2014.
This is for Medicare beneficiaries that meet the following criteria:
1. Had a manual wheelchair
2. Resided in a Round 2 bid area
3. Cushion was delivered after July 1, 2013
The 2 HCPCS codes affected:
• E2622: adjustable skin protection cushion; amount was NOT $362.47 in 2014 or $358.88 in 2013
• E2624: skin protection and positioning cushion; amount was NOT $365.45 in 2014 or $361.83 in 2013
Please check your numbers and let us know regardless of what Jurisdiction you are in.
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Company name and contact information
• Number of claims inappropriately paid for each E2622 in 2013 and 2014 and E2624 in 2013 and 2014